Monday 25 June 2012

Monday June 25th

Check out these babies!!


My new asics Gel cumulus 13s, with memory foam around the ankles(not sure this is working though because I forgot to turn my iphone off at the end of my run)! Yes, I said "run", because I resarted my training today. I considered the sweatshop half marathon plan, but it involved cross training and swimming and things. I mean pur-lease!!
So, Matt, you win, I'm sticking with you. I'm repeating week 2, and did my first 20 mins steady after work today, which means the dreaded intervals tomorrow (according to my iphone i ran 7 and half miles at roughly two minutes per mile! I must buy a proper watch!).
On Wednesday I'm having physio - my ankle is runnable but is still not right (but the gel shoes are soooooooooo supportive and comfy) and going to pilates, which is supposed to help. 
Fibonacci the cat is also on the mend and is at this moment showing off his magnificant scar to a blackbird which is doing its duster on top of the trellis.

No comments:

Post a Comment