Saturday 6 October 2012

1 more day to go! This day! Daaargh!!!
Limbs feeling fine, lungs not so fine. Have got bit of a cold. And I know exactly who gave it to me and I will be having words with you, SJN, when you return!
Running kit all washed and ready. I bough a new running pouch thingy yesterday which is way better than the one I have so very pleased with that .Just big enough for essentials like inhaler and gels.
I also agreed to bake some date bars for the BCRT stand tomorrow. I don't know how that happened, as I am to baking what Delia Smith is to spot welding. What are date bars? Apparently they need wholewheat flour - is there such a thing? Oh, and dates. Mustn't forget them. Still, it will keep me occupied because I am VERY NERVOUS.
The Belgium Ryans are cheering me on tomorrow in the shape of my my niece Bea, who is studying at Royal Holloway and is coming down this afternoon so that will be another distraction. And an hour with Katie should relax me a bit (she has promised not to do anything too deep).
Right, date bars.......

No comments:

Post a Comment