Friday 5 October 2012

2 days to go!!!
Been out for a little jog this morning to see how things are. Running was surprisingly comfortable given pains of yesterday, but worryingly breathing was hard...
I am a foam roller convert! Everyone should have one and then life would be bendier and a lot more fun.
So that's nearly it. Have been carbo loading like crazy - infact I think I may go a bit crazy if I see any more pasta. Got an hour with Katie tomorrow afternoon and then Sunday will be upon me. Royal Parks have been tweeting pictures of them setting up in Hyde Park - all the tents and barriers everywhere for funnelling us into the right place. Just a little bit terrified? Oh yes!
But they have brough out a fab app for iphone and android so you can track your people and see where they are on the course and how they're doing or if they've nipped into the pub......

No comments:

Post a Comment