Thursday 13 September 2012

22 days to go
Well. Did I have a teensy weensy little rant about my sports massage yesterday? I think I may have.
I take it all back. I am bruised from top to toe, but I just ran for 45 minutes, no stopping,  a little over 3 miles - and without my Sigourney Sleeves!!! Weh-hey!! Katie Scott, masseuse to the wrestling fraternity, I don't know what you did to me yesterday but I now love and adore you!! You have gone right up there into the firmament of People I Love And Adore (you would have gone straight to the top were that spot not occupied by Richie Mccaw who, in short, is a God, and cannot be dislodged for love nor money).
So there remains hope...
I also signed up for the Royal Parks Half training  workshop this Saturday morning which seemd like a good idea at the time - until I got a confirmation email with an attachment that was headed "Military Fitness Training". Oh dear. I think I may have just signed myself into some kind of boot camp....

No comments:

Post a Comment