Friday 24 August 2012

Greetings, Blogfollowers, Fibonacci here.
MyHuman is abandoning me for foreign climes and the Old Matriarch is down from the North to look after me. This is good news for me, because it means tea & toast in bed, meat & potato pies and custard tarts all round!! God, I hope VetJanet's not reading this. She changed my tablets a few weeks ago and now I fell quite perky. I've fully recovered my operation and my fur is growing back in even more luscious than it was before (hard to believe I know). It's not quite all there yet, but at least I no longer look like an extra from Cranford:
MyHuman's torn calf is healing slowly. God if there's no running in Italy and/or more injury there will be a total melt down at Running HQ and I will be moving into the greenhouse permanently.
 
That little sod Marmaduke is due back any day now too. He's a ginger two year-old who lives behind me and chases me in through the catflap and slobbers all over my toys and eats my food; and sometimes he even curls up on my cushion like he owns the place.
Actually I feel a bit sorry for him because his humans have been travelling and he's been in a kennel for 6 months!!! He was bad enough before they went, so after six months inside he'll be completely mental.
Well, I must go and do an inventory of said toys I think, and push Mousey under the book case because he's my favourite.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment