Wednesday 1 August 2012

Greetings, blogfollowers, Fibonacci here.
I have declared an Olympic holiday here at Running HQ (though I see from Matt's training plan that this coincides with interval training......). I think MyHuman is tired and needs a day off.
The Welburn Ryans have been staying, flaunting their swimming tickets under my nose (I'm not keen on swimming at all - I fell into the washing up bowl once trying to make my escape with a piece of bacon I'd liberated from an unattended sandwich and have been traumatised ever since.). They are dog people, the Welburn Ryans, and have been teasing me mercilessly - mostly about being a cat -  and annoying me no end, culminating in this little stunt:


We watched the sailing and the archery and this morning watched the women's pair win a stonking gold at the rowing (though what the womens's quad was playing at I do not know).Go GB!! This afternoon we are going to watch Bradders take it home in the time trial.
The Gymnasts on the balance beam inspired me to have a little go on top of the trellis. I haven't been up there for a while on account of my surgery, but I was going very well, showing off my moves when the sodding blackbird, egged on by those pesky robins - dive bombed me just as I was executing my most difficult move (turning round). Damn near came a cropper but manged to recover just in time, although my artistic merit marks took a bashing.
Well, all this blogging has worn me out. I think  little snooze on the potato sacks is in order. I'm going to see VetJanet next week, buy I'm not sure why. All my visits involve her shooting something into me or drawing something out of me  - both with a bloody big needle. Will have to make an Olympic effort not to get caught that day...

No comments:

Post a Comment