Wednesday 9 May 2012

Week 2
Day 2 Wednesday May 9th
Target : Interval Training 20 mins (5 warm up, 10 intervals, 5 warm down)
Actuals: 20.02 mins/1.69 miles

Oooooh that was hard! And it was raining.
On the plus side - I did it. I did not stop. And I narrowly avoided bumping into a colleague in my mud spattered licra and a face like a beetroot.
On the minus side - I think I'm going to be sick.

Because I do feel a teensy bit guilty about not doing Matt Roberts Running Guru's SAS resistance plan, I lay on the floor and  did a few pilates thingies instead. Super beneficial - not only did I locate my inner core, but I found 50p and a tube map under the sofa ( I must hoover under there at the weekend.....)

1 comment:

  1. finding your inner core is better than finding an apple core. keep at it!

    ReplyDelete