Tuesday 22 May 2012

Week 4
Day 1 Tuesday 22nd May
Target: 25 mins steady

Greetings, Blogfollowers!

I'm in charge of the blog this week. This is me, Fibonacci (Fibs to my friends). I think I was supervising stretches when this was taken. If you're interested, I was 15 last week and could it be...is it possible that I am getting even more handsome with age??
Anyway, we are trying to avert a crisis here at running HQ.
This is MyHuman's right foot:

And this is My Human's left foot:


I've had a little sniff through the support in my additional capacity as medical co-ordinator and I think maybe the ankle ligaments are complaining a tad so I have advised no training for a few days. I don't think this has been caused by overtraining, but maybe it's punishmnet for being a teensy bit too smug (sorry, Haile).
Well there we are. I think I might head off into the garden now and see what's happening in the peonies...








1 comment:

  1. Yo Fibs, stop posing for photos and look after your human. if you can write a blog, you can work a tin opener....

    ReplyDelete